(from the December, 2018 Elephind Newsletter):
Updated Newspaper Collections
- Purdue University Library Newspaper Collection: Purdue University Archives and Special Collections digitized student newspaper, The Exponent. This collection contains 20,514 issues up to 1923.
- Digital Michigan Newspapers: Thousands of pages of local newspapers recording Michigan history. This collection contains 39,792 issues comprising 345,670 pages.
- Papers Past, New Zealand National Library: A collection of digitized New Zealand and Pacific newspapers from the 19th and 20th centuries.
New Collections Coming Soon to Elephind
- Cornell Daily Sun: Written and produced entirely by Cornell undergraduates, The Sun is a rich resource for social and cultural historians. Issues from 1880-1986.
- The Vidette Newspaper Archive: Digitized pages of the campus newspaper of Illinois State University. This archive contains 3,365 issues comprising 28,518 pages and 39,975 articles.
For the complete newsletter article, click HERE
If you have never used (or heard of) elephind, here are a couple of articles that I have written about this wonderful site that may be interesting:
If you have never tried elephind, check it out! The url is elephind.com.