- I have done a crappy job with finishing the source citations project that I had hoped to complete this year. In a word - FAIL!
- I have done very little research this year and new fields have not been plowed. Ugh.
- I haven't completed the "Letters from Germany" series for the Braunhart branch, as I had hoped.
- I didn't complete the article on the Braunhart family for the Szubin, Poland Historical Society.
- Finalizing the uploading of a lot of supporting documents so that my relatives could access them has not been completed.
- There are still too many "Unknowns" in my ancestor photo collection.
- The box that I received from my Dad's childhood with numerous documents and mementos is still sitting in my office - untouched.
So all in all on the personal research front - it has been less than a stellar year. Sorry Santa - I guess life got in the way. My grade for the year I think is a D plus. Coal for me.
The good news is that this site - "The Ancestor Hunt" has received a lot of my attention and has attracted a bunch of new readers. And my focus on newspapers, California research and videos has been a good accomplishment. At least I would give myself a B plus for this activity.
Hopefully next year will be better.
How did you do?