The largest online historical newspaper collection in the state of Indiana is the Hoosier State Chronicles online collection. The collection now has over 250 titles and is nearing 1 million online pages.
Recently 11 more titles were added and over 17,000 more issues are now available for searching:
- Crawfordsville Record (1834-1836, 105 issues)
- Crawfordsville Review (1853-1899, 961 issues)
- Crawfordsville Daily Journal (1890-1894, 1540 issues)
- Crawfordsville Weekly Journal (1853-1902, 1747 issues)
- Greenfield Republican (1889-1915, 933 issues)
- Indiana State Sentinel (1874-1894, 712 issues)
- Jasper Weekly Courier (1858-1922, 3232 issues)
- Lake County Times (also published as Hammond Times) (1910-1922, 3025 issues)
- [Terre Haute] Daily Wabash Express (1861-1890, 4854 issues)
- [Terre Haute] Semi-weekly Express (1896-1897, 204 issues)
- Terre-Haute Weekly Express (1867–1872, 259 issues)
So if you are researching your Indiana ancestors - this is a great place to start. Additional online collections can be found here: Indiana Online Historical Newspapers Summary..