(from the Elephind Blog):
"First of all, after almost five months' harvesting, the California Digital Newspaper Collection (CDNC) has finally been harvested completely! Along with the CDNC, we have also updated two scheduled collections - The Collegian (University of Richmond) and Virginia Chronicle (Library of Virginia).on (CDNC)."
- The Collegian (University of Richmond)
About The Collegian: The Collegian is the editorially independent weekly newspaper published by the students at the University of Richmond since 1914. This collection contains 2,664 issues comprising 26,834 pages and 128,478 articles.
Chronological Coverage: November 25th, 1914 to April 18th, 2013
Virginia Chronicle (Library of Virginia)
About Virginia Chronicle: The Virginia Newspaper Project (VNP), established in 1993, has worked to locate, describe, inventory, preserve, and provide public access to United States imprint newspapers housed not only at the Library of Virginia but throughout the commonwealth. The Virginia Chronicle is currently holding 111,236 issues comprising 906,407 pages and 122,203 articles.
Chronological Coverage: September 29th, 1787 to December 25th, 2013, http://virginiachronicle.com/cgi-bin/virginia?a=cl&cl=CL2
- California Digital Newspaper Collection [UC Riverside]: after almost five months' harvesting, the California Digital Newspaper Collection (CDNC) has finally been harvested completely!
If you have never used (or heard of) elephind, here are a couple of articles that I have written about this wonderful site that will help you:
- Elephind - One to Watch
- When is Fuzzy Search Too Fuzzy? Elephind Tells Us!
- Elephind Updates Its List of Newspaper Titles (1/28/2014)
- Elephind is Growing - 2015 Update
- Elephind Update - September 15, 2016
- Elephind Update - January, 2017
- Elephind Update - February, 2017
Check out the updates or if you have never tried elephind, check it out!