(from the Elephind Blog):
"There were three collections updated this month - Cambridge Public Library, Massachusetts, Hoosier State Chronicles (Indiana State Library), and the California Digital Newspaper Collection (CDNC).
- Cambridge Public Library, Massachusetts: Thanks to one of our users we noticed Elephind had not harvested the most recent update from the Cambridge Public Library collection. The missing newspapers have now been harvested and we have 100% of the Cambridge Public Library collection indexed in Elephind.
- Hoosier State Chronicles (Indiana State Library): Following our update schedule we have harvested the latest content from the Indiana collection. There are 281 titles, 100,000+ issues and 900,000+ pages included in the Elephind index (100%).
- California Digital Newspaper Collection [UC Riverside]: Well... the CDNC harvesting is still going. We have harvested 20,000 more issues in February and will continue our work into March.
If you have never used (or heard of) elephind, here are a couple of articles that I have written about this wonderful site that will help you:
- Elephind - One to Watch
- When is Fuzzy Search Too Fuzzy? Elephind Tells Us!
- Elephind Updates Its List of Newspaper Titles (1/28/2014)
- Elephind is Growing - 2015 Update
- Elephind Update - September 15, 2016
Check out the updates or if you have never tried elephind, check it out!