The NY State Historic Newspapers site is not as well known as Old Fulton Postcards, but is adding and updating titles at a very rapid rate and has just hit 8.2 million pages available.
All of the counties in the state are represented. It is brought to you by the Northern New York Library Network in partnership with the Empire State Library Network. You should take advantage of this resource and check back often.
Here are the latest added and updated newspapers included in their December, 2018 update. You can search them at NY State Historic Newspapers.
The eagle-bulletin. - Fayetteville, N.Y., 1933-1958
- Eagle-bulletin. - [Fayetteville, N.Y.], 1979-current
- The Eagle-bulletin, DeWitt news-times. - Fayetteville, N.Y., 1961-1979
- The Eagle-bulletin and DeWitt times. - Fayetteville, N.Y., 1959-1961
- Fayetteville bulletin. - Fayetteville, N.Y., 1895-1933
Fayetteville luminary, and Reformed Methodist intelligencer. - Fayetteville, Onondaga Co., N.Y., 1839-1841
- The Fayetteville recorder. - Fayetteville, N.Y., 1892-1???
- Onondaga independent. - Fayetteville, N.Y., 1899-19??
- The weekly recorder. - Fayetteville, N.Y., 1866-1892
- The journal-register. - Medina, N.Y., 1970-????
- The Medina daily journal and Medina register. - Medina, N.Y., 1932-1970
- Westfield Republican. - Westfield, N.Y., 1855-current
For a complete list of all this collection's titles as well as all New York titles available online, go to New York Online Historical Newspapers Summary.
Good luck with your research!
For other states and additional Newspaper research resources, check out the Newspapers page.