(from the Elephind Blog):
"In the past couple of months, we have harvested two new collections into Elephind - one is a hundred years old student newspaper from the Purdue University Libraries (IN, USA); the other one is a Catholic newspapers collection created by the Catholic Research Resources Alliance. By adding these two collections, 200,000 more pages are now searchable via Elephind. Please feel free to share this information with anyone that might find them interesting."
For the complete article, click HERE
If you have never used (or heard of) elephind, here are a couple of articles that I have written about this wonderful site that will help you:
- Elephind - One to Watch
- When is Fuzzy Search Too Fuzzy? Elephind Tells Us!
- Elephind Updates Its List of Newspaper Titles (1/28/2014)
- Elephind is Growing - 2015 Update
- Elephind Update - September 15, 2016
- Elephind Update - January, 2017
- Elephind Update - February, 2017
- Elephind Update - March, 2017
- Elephind Update - April, 2017
- Elephind Update - May, 2017
Here is the upcoming schedule:
Check out the updates or if you have never tried elephind, check it out! The url is elephind.com.